We picked this up on the weekend and I can’t wait to take it somewhere to get it set up properly and use it!! With all of this stupid rain that we have had this week it is still set up in the backyard and can’t be packed away as it is still wet. And the worst news is that the place we had booked to go has called to say they are canceling camping on the weekend as it is too wet. Spewing!
So now we need to work out if we are still going to go away for the weekend and where we should go. I’m sure that we will still go, couldn’t possibly wait another week to use our new camper trailer.