Day 18 – plans/dreams/goals you have.
- To pack up the house and take off around Australia for a year or more.
- To have more confidence in myself, and to be able to assert myself more effectively, without being seen as ‘bitchy’.
- To learn to touch type properly.
- To find a more challenging job.
- To have the money to renovate this house the way that we want it.
- To go back to uni and become an Occupational Therapist/Psychologist/Paediatrician/Something!
- To go bush and get out of Brisbane for a few years (or forever).
- To start having kids.
- To rid the house of unnecessary crap (easier said than done when you are a hoarder like me).
- To train for and complete a triathlon.
- To grow old with my husband.