Day 29 – in this past month, what have you learned?
* That I definitely do want to go back to uni, and that I should stop talking myself out of it.
* That I am valued by my friends (didn’t really learn this, but it has been reinforced).
* That I do have a strong support network of family and friends, that I do want to share my problems with.
* That I don’t need to carry this much guilt with me all of the time. It is proving difficult to shed, however.
* That the only thing stopping me from being who I want to be is me.