Ok I have decided to do the 30 Days of Me blog challenge that I have seen around. I’m probably a bit late to jump on the bandwagon but I’m sure it doesn’t really matter. I think it will be good and encourage me to blog a bit more than I do now. And to maybe share more of myself than I normally would. So here goes…
DAY 1 – Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
I cannot guarantee that these are interesting, but they are true.
1. I enjoy whistling but I do not like whistlers.
2. I would love to welcome foster kids into our house.
3. I have very little patience for fools.
4. My face generally fails at hiding what I think or feel.
5. I am a Glam Rock tragic.
6. Quite often, I suffer very badly from ‘the shoulds’.
7. I think too much about everything.
8. My favourite treat is Cadbury’s Rocky Road.
9. I love trivia, and my husband likes to say that I am full of useless information.
10. I’d like to be able to buy an old Mini, and do it up.
11. My celebrity free pass is Ewan McGregor.
12. I am very self-conscious.
13. I much prefer a tent over a 5-star resort.
14. I love to bake, and I love to bake for other people to enjoy.
15. I don’t like to have my photo taken.
The photo part of today’s blog is a little more challenging. This is the most recent photo I have of me, but you can’t see much of me in it. I am normally the one behind the camera, not in front of it.
This one is probably better, although not quite so recent. We had a holiday in Yamba last year and my husband had taken over the camera.
So there is my first day of #30daysofme and I hope I manage to keep up with it and do the whole 30!