Day 18 – plans/dreams/goals you have.
- To pack up the house and take off around Australia for a year or more.
- To have more confidence in myself, and to be able to assert myself more effectively, without being seen as ‘bitchy’.
- To learn to touch type properly.
- To find a more challenging job.
- To have the money to renovate this house the way that we want it.
- To go back to uni and become an Occupational Therapist/Psychologist/Paediatrician/Something!
- To go bush and get out of Brisbane for a few years (or forever).
- To start having kids.
- To rid the house of unnecessary crap (easier said than done when you are a hoarder like me).
- To train for and complete a triathlon.
- To grow old with my husband.
Day 8 – short term goals for this month and why.
My first short term goal for this month is to finish this blog challenge. Without getting too far behind. I want to try and keep to the schedule, and do decent posts everyday. I think some of the topics will be a struggle though, and I won’t have the time to be as in-depth as I would like. But I can only try.
My second short term goal for this month is to get through the next three weeks of work without cracking and letting the little things get to me. I have been working hard to stay positive and to ‘brush off’ the negative crap that normally gets me down. In three weeks I will get a reward – one week off! I can’t wait for our holiday and I can use that as my encouragement to stay positive.
My third short term goal is to get organised and get our tax done. Boring I know but it’s one of those things that just has to be done (and soon!)
Other than that, it’s just the usual – make dinner most nights and don’t get takeaway, take the dog for a walk more often, keep the housework under control and get lots of sleep!