Day 28 – a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Now, my hair is much, much shorter and back to its natural colour. In this picture I had just done Shave or Colour for a Cure for the Leukaemia Foundation, as my husband’s grandfather had passed away the previous month. I’ve also now got new glasses, which are much more comfortable. Otherwise, I’m pretty much the same.
Day 16 – another picture of yourself.
Taken at the old house in Toowoomba where I lived with Mum. I think I’ve been told that I was on the phone to Dad at the time that this photo was taken.
Day 11 – another picture of you and your friends.
Today’s blog may be a challenge. I’m normally the one that takes the photos and my friends are about as happy to be photographed as I am. I normally try to run away and hide when the camera comes out, but my husband won’t often let me escape!
So I’ve decided to put up a photo of me with my best friend, the one who gets me and understands me the most.
Predictable, aren’t I? This was taken on our first wedding anniversary, just before we took off in a balloon to float over Brisbane. A wonderful morning, just a little bit frosty!
Ok I have decided to do the 30 Days of Me blog challenge that I have seen around. I’m probably a bit late to jump on the bandwagon but I’m sure it doesn’t really matter. I think it will be good and encourage me to blog a bit more than I do now. And to maybe share more of myself than I normally would. So here goes…
DAY 1 – Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
I cannot guarantee that these are interesting, but they are true.
1. I enjoy whistling but I do not like whistlers.
2. I would love to welcome foster kids into our house.
3. I have very little patience for fools.
4. My face generally fails at hiding what I think or feel.
5. I am a Glam Rock tragic.
6. Quite often, I suffer very badly from ‘the shoulds’.
7. I think too much about everything.
8. My favourite treat is Cadbury’s Rocky Road.
9. I love trivia, and my husband likes to say that I am full of useless information.
10. I’d like to be able to buy an old Mini, and do it up.
11. My celebrity free pass is Ewan McGregor.
12. I am very self-conscious.
13. I much prefer a tent over a 5-star resort.
14. I love to bake, and I love to bake for other people to enjoy.
15. I don’t like to have my photo taken.
The photo part of today’s blog is a little more challenging. This is the most recent photo I have of me, but you can’t see much of me in it. I am normally the one behind the camera, not in front of it.
This one is probably better, although not quite so recent. We had a holiday in Yamba last year and my husband had taken over the camera.
So there is my first day of #30daysofme and I hope I manage to keep up with it and do the whole 30!